CMS Outlook evaluates content management technologies and strategies from an agnostic point of view. CMS outlook publishes strategic points of view, and lessons concerning enterprise solutions.
What makes us special?
- CMS focuses on being totally agnostic.
- CMS Outlook is not a sales pitch tool for Content Management Vendors.
- CMS provides critical analysis of key Content Management Issues & Trends which include:
- Enterprise CMS Solutions
- Business planning and CMS
- Trends in CMS such as the growth in Opensource, Blogs, Micro-Blogging Widgets, and Social Technologies.
Matthew is a Group Director of Mobile Solutions for Vibes Media with a MBA in Entrepreneurship.
Matthew is dedicated to delivering best in class Mobile, B2C, B2B, B2E, and Strategic solutions.
This includes a broad range of solution types:
- Mobile Strategy
- Technical & Business Strategy
- Enterprise Content Management Strategy
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Online Mesh & Distributed Computing
- Cloud Computing (Amazon EC2 & Mosso)
- Advertising Media & Marketing management solutions
- Enterprise & Managed Hosting
- Content & Digital Asset Management Systems
- eCommerce, Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Dashboards, etc..
- Analytics, business intelligence, ROI measuring solutions
- Enterprise 2.0 solutions like blogs, wikis, collaboration, social media, and productivity tools
Matt has served as strategic leader for various projects. He has helped establish, design, scope, and support solutions for my clients. Current and former clients include Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, JcPenney, Kraft Foods, AON Insurance, Microsoft, Interwoven, McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Sears, E&Y, Amadeus and others. Matthew enjoys helping clients find and execute short to long term technology strategies and solutions for mission critical business problems. Specialties: Consulting and research areas include emerging technologies, disruptive technologies, innovation strategies, content management systems, rapid proto-typing, social media, web services, rich media, and SOA architectures.
Matthew is an expert in Java, Linux, LAMP, Microsoft .NET, Amazon EC2, Grails, Ajax, SOA and various other technology languages and frameworks.